Lirik lagu Heavy - Linkin park

 Lirik lagu Heavy - Linkin park





I don't like my mind right now

Stacking up problems 

That are so unnecessary

Wish that I could slow things down

I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic

And I drive myself crazy

Thinking everything's about me

Yeah I drive myself crazy

'Cause I can't escape the gravity. . 



I'm holding on

Why is everything so heavy

Holding on to so much more than I can carry

I keep dragging around what's bringing me down

If I just let go

I'd be set free holding on. . 



Why is everything so heavy

You say that I'm paranoid

But I'm pretty sure 

The world is out to get me

It's not like I make the choice

To let my mind stay so fucking messy

I know I'm not the center of the universe

But you keep spinning round me just the same

I know I'm not the center of the universe

But you keep spinning round me 

Just the same. . 




I'm holding on

Why is everything so heavy

Holding on to so much more than I can carry

I keep dragging around 

What's bringing me down

If I just let go I'd be set free

Holding on why is everything so heavy. . . 



I know I'm not 

The center of the universe

But you keep spinning round me just the same



I know I'm not the center 

Of the universe

But you keep spinning round me just the same

And I drive myself crazy

Thinking everything's about me. . 



I'm holding on

Why is everything so heavy holding on. . 



To so much more than I can carry

I keep dragging around what's bringing me down

If I just let go I'd be set free holding on

Why is everything so heavy

Why is everything so heavy

Why is everything so heavy. . 


0 Response to "Lirik lagu Heavy - Linkin park"

Post a Comment