Lirik lagu To many hoes - Ramirez & Rocc

 

Lirik lagu To many hoes - Ramirez & Rocci




I got too many hoes
Always tryna take what's mine
They hate on the low
Always tryna stop my grind

Shawty thinking
That she balling up with this pimping
Let me gift you this game
You know this ism god given baby

Out here campaigning
And moving like politicians
Shaking your bitch's hand
Giving these suckas wisdom. ..

I got too many hoes
Always tryna take what's mine
They hate on the low
Always tryna stop my grind.. .


Baby
Tell me if you down to ride
You been hitting me like every night
You lose yourself
When you look in my eyes
I need you to realize. . .

When you pick up the phone
And you say you're alone
You know I'm on my way. . .

Thinking of all the things I could say
I'm on your mind like every second every day
Don't let them get up in our way oh oh, baby. ..


A stallion
Living my life extravagant
Sixty thousand upon my wrist
Hey I'm a different caliber
Cut from a different cloth  . . .

See a playa floss no matter whether rain
You know the candy gloss stay paid
Insanity plaguing my mind
Gotta grip up on my chrome nine
Puff some buddha weed
And you will see
That everything gon' be fine

I'm gripping the grain
Pushing tough terrains
Numbing my pain
With some mary jane
To just try to maintain. ..

I got too many hoes
Always tryna take what's mine
They hate on the low
Always tryna stop my grind.. .

Shawty thinking
That she balling up with this pimping
Let me gift you this game
You know this ism god given baby

Out here campaigning
And moving like politicians
Shaking your bitch's hand
Giving these suckas wisdom

I got too many hoes
Always tryna take what's mine
They hate on the low always tryna stop my grind

Pressure make diamonds
A hustler move in silence
I'm strategizing my steps
And stay aware of my surroundings. . .

As I locate these bustas
Kick up dust causing ruckus
Can't nobody fuck with me
I'm made of stone and remain touchless

I used to daydream about my life
And how I'm living tryna set my winnings up
And give 'em to my children
I know the life I live and lead is unforgiving
My pockets stay on full
And rami always steady pimping. .





0 Response to "Lirik lagu To many hoes - Ramirez & Rocc"

Post a Comment