Lirik lagu Dance in white - Ramirez

 Lirik lagu Dance in white - Ramirez






Let's go 'cause it's saturday night

Hypnotized 'cause you looking right

Get lost in the playas sight

Reach new heights

Come and dance in white

Let's go 'cause it's saturday night

Hypnotized 'cause you looking right

Get lost in the playas sight

Reach new heights

Come and dance in white.  . . 





You know the deal 

When a playa come through

I know you see me locking eyes cause I'm feelin' you na na naa

Fuck with me, I'll make your dreams come true

We'll spend the night takin' flights

What this pimp can't do na na na

Top down, when I come around

You see me makin' plays and pushing by the pound huu

Break ground, my game can't be found

I'm sippin' on some 

Jack and posted at the lounge huu

Got me feeling sensational irreplaceable

I know you got a playa on your mind

So give it up and back it up

And you can be just mine lady.. . 





Let's go 'cause it's saturday night

Hypnotized 'cause you looking right

Get lost in the playas sight

Reach new heights

Come and dance in white


Let's go 'cause it's aaturday night

Hypnotized 'cause you looking right

Get lost in the playas sight

Reach new heights

Coome and dance in white


Reaching new heights tonight

Let go but hold me tight

Even if just for night

Body looks so good in white

I can feel you movin' closer

Baby girl run over

Come have the time of your life with me

I know that you've been feelin' it too

I only have eyes for you inside this room

You're the star that I've been wishing, so here's a piece of advice

Let's play with some white.. . 

 



Let's go 'cause it's saturday night

Hypnotized 'cause you looking right

Get lost in the playas sight

Reach new heights

Come and dance in white

Let's go 'cause it's Saturday night

Hypnotized 'cause you looking right

Get lost in the playas sight

Reach new heights

Come and dance in white. . 

 






0 Response to "Lirik lagu Dance in white - Ramirez"

Post a Comment